Monday, April 2, 2012

Ted Talks No. Me

If I were ever to do a talk on something, to be honest, I would need some credentials to start it. Anyway, over the course of doing all the summaries for these talks, it wasn't the cool technology, or the interesting science that really got me going or motivated, it was really the talks about the emotions of people, and why people, when out of their element react to situations like they do. Being a high school student, I know when i'm not wanted in some situations and sometimes I don't, or sometimes I am wanted and just don't know it. I would really want to do my talk on breaking down, how, and why people react in a social society the way they do, how people act to certain people with certain feelings, and most importantly, what does it mean to have a reputation. This may just be fragments of my actual life, but personally I cant see anything better to talk about

No comments:

Post a Comment